Sunday, June 05, 2005

the remainder of the week

No, the week hasn't started yet, but it's pretty much over already. Monday, I have no extra-curricular stuff (yay!) except to practice for what is to come. Tuesday, I have to watch Canadian Idol and the spouse has to go out for the evening. Wednesday, I have choir rehearsal for a performance on Thursday. Thursday, in addition to the singing, I have a reading of four poems as part of a year end wrap up for a poetry studio.

The choir and poetry studio are both run through the same arts centre, which is how I get hit up twice on the same evening. Ack. Fortunately, or not, time managed itself such that I'll be able to perform in both capacities.

In addition to that, I have to remember to phone my dentist, the local guitar shop and a few flooring places as well as get in gear to buy birthday presents for both my parents-in-law and my sister. And it seems that Father's Day is fast approaching.

Hm. I haven't fully reconciled the fact that it's already June. I actually tried to write "January" the other day instead of "June". With a schedule like this coming week, it's no wonder dates are a-flying. Perhaps by the time I get through the end of this week, it'll be August - just in time for two weeks of holidays.