Friday, March 11, 2005

WIL WHEATON DOT NET

WIL WHEATON DOT NET

I don't know what to think of this. I honestly don't. I just felt this overwhelming need to blog it. I found this site linked in Blogger News and needed to read. It's...wait for it... a good read. Don't laugh. I think I mean it.

Despite what could best be described as indifference toward the concept of a Wil Wheaton blog, I actually kept going through a few posts. Considering that my attention span is pathetically short when it comes to blog-hopping and I tend to make up my mind before the page even finishes loading, that's a very serious and in-depth amount of reading that I did. (It may have helped that he's listed U2 Rattle and Hum under a "Watch" heading, but I still had to scroll down to get to even that info.)

This is still so truly mind-boggling. (mind-blogging, mind-bloggering.... oh dear).

It's late. I'm tired. I'm going to have to revisit this and see just what was so damned intruiging. Because, for whatever reason, it was.