Tuesday, January 25, 2005

full moon

No, nothing crude - it's actually a full moon out tonight. I thought it kind of looked full last night, but it's definitely full tonight.

And that explains a lot.

I've dropped my keys at least a half dozen times today. Not a big deal, except for the $100 gadget that lets me lock and unlock my car. I locked myself out of my locker at work and had to page the maintenance guy to come over with a pair of bolt cutters. I got lost in the drug store (hey, it's a new one, give me a break) while looking for a new lock. And, yes, I bought a combination lock this time instead of a lock with a key. Now, I just get to forget the combo instead of lock the keys inside.

It's nice to have a full moon to blame this on. Really, how else would my day sound? I would just look like an aimless, forgetfull ditz. Yeah, good to have that moon.

I'm voting that things can only get better tomorrow. They have to - my scapegoat will have waned.