Monday, January 10, 2005

and so goes 2005

jesus murphy...it's already January 10!! By the end of this week, the first half of the first month of 2005 will be over.

At least I'm sticking to a few things so far this year. I've started up a new book and I'm actually reading it. I've got several books on the go. Okay, not on the go. I've started several books and stopped reading them part way through. That's no way to get through any, and I've decided to actually complete a book before starting the next one. Maybe I'll even go back and finish some of the ones I've started.

My web pages are slacking - more time spent reading means less time spent updating. My writing is happening sporadically, but I'm spending more time editing. Editing is good. There's not much point in being excessively verbose if it's all crap.

I've been emailing. I'm a notoriously bad emailer. It's not difficult and should be an easy way to keep in touch. I've decided that's a theory worth testing.

Perhaps I'll promote the blog as more of a "keep updated on Jenn" thing instead of a "rant and vent" thing and see how that works. Maybe. Ah...maybe not.

Enough mindless drivel for one night...